5 Ways to Improve Your Life in Under a Minute
No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself.
We live in the fastest era that humanity ever lived before. Always this progression and advance quality of living your life have two sides I called them the upside: learning quick, do thinks, be faster, achieve more, make more money and so on! And there is the downside: where are YOU in all this transformation and the robotic world? does it fulfill you? it makes you happy? what about you? your feelings, emotions, family, friends? are you living your life on purpose? are you doing what you love?
I decided to write this blog post to inspire you, to share with you some tips on how you can improve your life in under a minute, sounds great? let’s begin: Remember that the real change comes from within, ok?
1. Stay in silent - This become already one of the hardest things ever you can do, as you have that urgency command from your brain to check your Instagram account, FB, emails and so on... we literally become addicted to this technology and we don’t know how to find peace of mind anymore. staying in silent for 30 /45 second will help you to calm your mind, to slow down.... and to see things differently will help you to stay in HERE and NOW. You can do it in a tube, home, on the street, office whenever you want.
2. Breathe deeply - As we are so busy with doing millions of things every day, most of the time we forget to breathe properly, but hey my friend don’t forget that your brain, heart and all other organs they can’t perform at their best without the right amount of oxygen. Stop reading now and take a deep breath, and the second one and the third one.... done it? I bet you feel much better now.
3. Move - You must move, to shake your body, if not every day at least 3 times a week, when you do something physically your blood flow increase and you will feel much better your neurotransmitter dopamine will be released and will make you feel amazing. You can exercise even 10 min a day or whatever makes you feel good about it. Remember to move!
4. Call your best friend - I found this one very useful, helped me all the time when I had a problem, or I was under shock. Call your best friend in a regular basis anyway but most important when all goes blank, it will help you to pick up yourself, to laugh, to feel better, if not call your family, if not, hey: stay true to yourself, you can do it! Call someone you love today just to say hello and how much you appreciate them in your life.
- When I feel down and sad, I pick up my dream list and goals and in less than a minute I feel much better, I get so much inspiration, motivation, hope and encouragement to move forward no matter what. Get your list ready today.
My friend, you see most people wait 10, 20, 30 years to improve their lives, today I shared with you the most productive tips and ways to improve your life just under a minute.
What are you waiting for? Let’s start to make it happen.
Enjoy and let me know your thoughts. I will much be appreciated.
Here is my bonus for you: I only have left one Free Self - Discovery coaching session for this month. Click the link to book it here: https://www.ionutcoach.com/services
If you haven’t read my book yet, find here what people say about the book:
Let’s connect on social: @ionutcoach and @livelovedream.
Love & light